The End Of MSHC Kump 2 Siri 5/2008

Tell me you still misses the times we had in MSHC...





Since I'm close to our beloved Merang Suria Holiday Camp, I took the trouble to pay a visit to the teachers and the trainees on its very last day.

I was invited by teachers to join the dinner. This year's Kumpulan 1 flers, do you guys still remember the roasted lamb?? Hahahaha.. FYI, Kumpulan 2 had the same thing. (=

You'll get sick reading words here, therefore I shall grant you with photos. Hehehe.. Enjoy peeps ;)



Camp Commandant - Mejar Mohammad Hatta Bin Sidek TUDM



Cikgu Nik...


And they had karaoke competition among the trainees..











Even the staffs joined the fun..



And they love making fun among themselves like we do too.



Cikgu Jai duet with Cikgu Wati






There was even an Indian dancing performance. I'll post its video in the next post.



The poor goat..


Then came the prize giving ceremony...









And...


That's all for now. Hahaha...

Well, ex-trainees of MSHC, if you're concerned about Cikgu Anuar, I assure you that he's fine. As fine as he used to be. (=






I know you miss him. Coz' I miss him too. ;)

Catch out Cikgu Anuar singing Thai and Mandarin song in the next post!!

Comments

0 Responses to "The End Of MSHC Kump 2 Siri 5/2008"

Update your blog


Name
Email
Company
Blog