MSHC Revisited

Hi all.

Time passed so fast and it's already a year since we last laughed and had fun together at Merang Suria Holiday Camp. The sweet memories are still vivid in my mind and I'm sure they're gonna last for as long as I'm breathing.

Hopefully everyone's doing well now. Many must've been studying since after National Service. No matter what are you doing or how tough life is for you now, I wish you all the best.

Last Tuesday I revisited our camp - MSHC. Nothing had changed much and most of the trainers and teachers are still there. Minus Cikgu Azri and Cikgu Wati who left last year on personal reasons, all the others like Cikgu Anuar, Cikgu Ismail, Cikgu Nik, Cikgu Zul, Cikgu Razak (used to be our KJ), Cikgu Asadi are all still there, living happily as a family. Not forgetting our CB class teachers Cikgu Jai, Cikgu Ewe (who was not around when I was there), Cikgu Gunny (Ghani) and so forth.



From what I can see, everyone's doing good now. But I've no idea if the food has improved or not, since I only had morning tea there. Too bad I was lacking some time or not I'd have stayed for lunch. Or maybe next time :)

I've updated a little on my short trip back to Merang Suria Holiday Camp on my blog recently. Feel free to check it out here.

Comments

3 Responses to "MSHC Revisited"

nima said... January 11, 2009 at 9:26 PM

Owh..
Ckg Anuar is still there??
I thought he has transfered himself to another camp..

Unknown said... January 12, 2009 at 2:30 AM

Nope. He quitted for a few months and now he's back =D

nima said... January 13, 2009 at 1:13 AM

owh..ok..good news..!! thanx..

Update your blog


Name
Email
Company
Blog